Bring in a Lead Negotiator
Gain goal clarity, find shared interests and build greater trust with your suppliers.
As specialists in offline and online negotiations, we use Game Theory and trusted processes to boost your negotiation power.
Ask yourself this:
- Are you seeking to reduce costs?
- Do you want to increase your speed to do so?
- Do you want to see overall results, faster?
- Provide strategic guidance during the negotiation and development of documentation
- Develop creative solutions and persuasive arguments to overcome barriers and obstacles
- Assess important factors like the structure of the supply base, the market and its pricing, together with switching costs and your savings opportunities.
Your lead negotiator will help you to exercise considerable independent judgment when evaluating results to achieve the best strategy and solution.
Let’s talk >
Get your complimentary Category Strategy Tool!
Sign-up here and you will receive it
by email a few minutes later.
No strings attached.
Yes, please! >
Procurement Consulting Services
acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country, recognises their continuing connection to land, water and
community and pays respect to Elders past, present and future.